Sunday, July 21, 2013

I'm Gonna Keep on Dancing

I was riding home in the dark, radio playing at an average volume, after a truly terrible week and weekend. Truly. I have struggled and wrestled with life in a way I really was not prepared to (am I ever?). Suddenly a song comes on that I know so I turn the nob up alittle... but my attention is directed away from the beat I enjoy and pretty soon the lyrics are making it hard not to run off the road...
<paraphrased below, note I know some of these are probably not correct, I tend to hear what I want to hear with music lyrics>



The waves keep on crashing on me for some reason  (no kidding!)
But your love keeps on coming like a thunderbolt  (..eh..true *humble*)
Oh, come here a little closer
'Cause I wanna see you...real close up  
 
You hold me like you should  (truth)
So I'm gonna keep on dancing
You hold me really good so let's just keep on dancing



A reminder in the dark times. No Doubt. He's always watching out for me.


In the meantime I guess we'll keep on dancing...

No comments:

Post a Comment